What! VENOM has hit the datacenters? Snakes have started targeting servers now, how’s it possible? No…these aren’t snakes that are spitting their venom. This a bug that’s named VENOM that stands for ‘Virtualized Environment Neglected Operations Manipulation’. This means that it might be really hard to de-venomize the servers. Heartbleed had hit just over-a-year ago through a glossy marketing trick of introducing with its own logo and FAQ page and now the VENOM was also announced publicly in the similar fashion.
- VENOM Poisons the Datacenters, No…It Isn’t A Snake that’s Biting, It’s A Bug
- Alert! There’s a Malware Turning Linux Servers and BSD Servers into Zombies
- Debian 8 “Jessie” – Newcomer to the world of Linux OS
- CloudRouter Links Datacenters to New Network Technologies
- Even If Microsoft Puts Water In Its Wine, it Would Still Be Costlier